Rules & Regulations
- All columns in the Admission Form must be filled out. Information that does not apply to a student should be marked “N/A”.
- Students will have a formal interview, and in some cases, sit for an admission test.
- A copy of the Smart Card / CNIC (for local students) or passport (for foreign students) must be submitted along with the admission application as proof of date of birth.
- Acceptance of a particular guardian instead of a parent would be at the discretion of the Management.
- The decisions of the Management will be final and may not be challenged.
- No relatives (except parents) or friends of students can enter the school and/or loiter outside the campus without seeking permission from the school administration.
- No student is allowed to leave the school premises (during school hours) without a formal written permission from the Management.
- Parents must get their children picked up within half an hour of the last school bell. The school will not be responsible for students getting picked up later than that. The persons authorized for pick and drop shall have to abide by the instructions given at the gate by the security personnel, supervisor and/or attendance incharge. The school reserves the right to impose fines if this clause is violated on a regular basis.
- Students would immediately reimburse in cash any intentional or unintentional damage done by them to school property.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases should not be sent to school until they have recovered and certified as such by a Physician.
- The on-roll students coming to school must always wear the prescribed school uniform.
- Parental supervision is necessary to ensure that students complete all their home assignments independently and meet their respective deadlines.
- Any student without books, notebooks and the required stationery will not be allowed to attend the class.
- Students are not allowed to wear and/or bring expensive items to school.
- Smoking or the use/possession of any intoxicant by students is strictly forbidden and highly punishable.
- Fines imposed must be paid at the Accounts Office by the due date, else the amount of fine will be added to the next fee bill with a surcharge of 50% of the amount of fine.
- Misbehaviour with other students, faculty members and/or the administrative staff would result in immediate expulsion of the student involved.
- The custodial staff is not to be paid any tips/gifts by students or their parents.
- No mobile phones (except for A Level students), cameras, walkmans and ipods are to be brought to school. Students must not carry or bring anything to school that is not directly relevant or related to their studies.
- The school reserves the right to expel a student on disciplinary grounds, academic failure or any other reason including non-payment of dues, without prior notice and without refund of any fees paid.
- The School Management may amend the Rules and Regulations at any time, with or without prior notice. However, intimation of amendments would be duly conveyed within a reasonable amount of time.
- Students/parents/guardians must appreciate that as an educational institution, we find it absolutely impossible to condone certain offences committed by students, even if it is their first time.